Government Submissions in WTO Disputes
A number of governments now make some of their submissions in NAFTA and WTO disputes available on the web. The following links are to the web pages where these submissions are posted.
- Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade WTO dispute settlement page
- Canada: For reasons related to Canadian Government policy on posting documents on Government websites in only English or French, submissions are not posted online but versions with any business confidential information removed are available to anyone on request (requests can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- EC DG Trade web page on WTO disputes
- New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade dispute settlement page
- U.S. WTO submissions from USTR web site